1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Park Towers is a pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. To learn about our policy, click here.
- Cats = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- Residents may reserve an outdoor parking spot for $10/month, rent an attached garage for $35/month, or reserve a spot in our heated underground garage for $60/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Great place to live! I've been here for 14 years and I love the location. The apartments are spacious and well maintained.- Sharene S.